Sometimes I’m a tardy poster. Sometimes I procrastinate. Sometimes I burn dinner. And usually, I bite off more than I can chew and end up underneath a pile of overwhelmed stew. Oh well, such is the life of a writer and a mom, and that is just how I roll. So this year, I am implementing a list called 12 Ways To Make It A Great Year. Why is it 12 ways and not 10? I have no idea. Sometimes things just work that way. So here goes:
12. Answer emails when I get them.
11. Post every second day, aim for everyday, but don’t get down on myself if 3 days go by before there is a post. It happens.
10. Write everyday, even if I’m feeling uninspired.
9. Sleep more.
8. Worry less.
7. Don’t feel guilty about relaxing. I deserve it!
6. Be kind to myself in all ways.
5. Laugh even more than I already do and cry if I need to. Crying’s not always a bad thing, especially if you laugh a lot.
4. Celebrate myself more than once in a while and embrace even my flaws; they make me who I am, and that is a very good thing.
3. Spend more time with my family.
2. Spend more time with my Youngling and savor each and every moment because little ones grow up so fast and go off to college before you know it.
1. Be happy NOW! Why waste time being sad when there can be bliss everyday, even if it is in the tiniest of moments.
What will you do to make it a great year? Comment and let me know!
And now, on to my tardy post!Google+