Subscribe to The Scribe’s Desk via Email
- Wonder Woman Will Leave You Awestruck and Contemplative
- Watch This Epic Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer!
- An Excerpt from the YA Fantasy ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson
- Are You Afraid of Friday the 13th?
- If Vikings Can Kill Ragnar, Will They Kill Lagertha?
- Getting Ready for Patreon
- Are You Reading ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson on Wattpad Yet?
- Matthew on 3 Reasons Why Twilight Is So Popular
- Christiansen on How To Write an Outline for Your Story
- Mario Gersten on Inception & What Everyone Ought To Know About Tom Hardy
- NormanMap on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
- www.menorcadillo.net on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
Love Immortal by Kyra Dawson
For angels true love is eternal, everlasting, immortal.
1000 word flash fiction.
Your full service international naming agency.
Fast, experienced, affordable.
Worldwide trademark clearances.
The Power of Words
Affordable, fast, professional
SEO Copywriting, Ghostwriting,
SEO, Web Design & Content Marketing.
Let's Create Something Brighter!
Safari & Wildlife Jewelry. Africa outlines. Silver knot bracelets, earrings, pendants. Handmade in Africa. www.safarigold.com
European-based marketing communications.
Writing, advertising, PR, blogs, copywriting and editing.
Business, healthcare, expats, travel and consumer
Full social media marketing. Spain, UK and beyond.
Paranormal Activity 2 Looks Like A Scream
Paranormal Activity 2
Well, it was inevitable. Paranormal Activity 2 hits theaters October 22 (you can demand to see it first!) and it looks freakier than the first one. Remember, it does take a lot to scare me. I have a high fear tolerance when it comes to films about the paranormal, although I greatly enjoy them! (Slasher flicks are a different story. The scare factor in slasher films is a different kind of scary…but that is another post altogether.) The second Paranormal installment looks freakier to me only because there is a child involved somehow, and as a mother, that always creeps me out. I mean, what could be scarier than some terrifying, unseen force focusing its malevolent attention upon your innocent child? Or is that what is going on? I don’t know. I’m boggled on this one. All I can say is, thank goodness for the dog.
Check out the two trailers below and tell me what you think about them. Do they confuse you more than they reveal to you?
Kyra DawsonBy day I'm at Brighter Scribe or blogging at The Scribe's Desk about fantasy, sci-fi, horror, mythology, movies, TV, music, books, humor and some other entertaining ish. I'm also a published author who enjoys random acts of writing, video gaming, the art of fangirlling, and indulging my Inner Perpetual Teenager diligently. I'm also a regular contributor at Cinelinx and am passionate about giving back to the community.