Well, last episode was awesome and if I know True Blood, things are going to be even better in the next episode “I’m Alive and On Fire”. But before True Blood is on once again in Vancouver I thought I’d share with you some of the things the last episode taught me. So here is my list of 24 Things I Learned from “If You Love, Why Am I Dyin’?”
24. Who knew Eric Northman had ticklish toes? I guess he does.
23. You can still see the old Eric in this new boyish and innocent Eric. Don’t let his adorable sweetness fool you. He’s still dangerous!
22. Seeing Andy use V is gross.
21. Even though Alcide is back with Debbie he still has a thing for Sookie.
20. Debbie cleans up real nice but I still don’t trust her.
19. Whatever Maxine’s reasons are for helping Tommy I’m still mad at him for wanting to screw her over.
18. Tara will never like vampires.
17. Family should always look after each other because you never know when you’re going to need your cousin to stop a pissed off vampire from killing you by holding a gun with wooden bullets on that pissed off vampire.
16. Never tell anyone you are a shape shifter and expect them to stick around.
15. Friends with benefits never work out. That means you Portia Bellefleur!
14. Always answer your phone when King Bill calls or else!
13. Always ask for what you want. It works for Portia Bellefleur, why shouldn’t it work for you?
12. Never accept strange gifts from gingers with fangs.
11. They sure do swear a lot on True Blood.
10. Portia will never be Sookie for Bill. Not even close.
9. Even Sookie likes to read Charlaine Harris.
8. Never think Pam will go easy on you if you mess with Eric.
7. Don’t mess with Pam.
6. Invoke an evil spirit and they will listen.
5. A blood sacrifice always seals the deal.
4. Beware of crazy hillbilly junkies. This means you Jason!
3. Stay away from vampires if you are a faery. No good can come from it. Unless you’re Sookie…
2. Sookie’s hair looks really good this season. Hair extensions really do work wonders!
1. Eric is absolutely adorable but no less dangerous!
Take a look inside “If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin’?” and see if there are things you learned from the episode and dish me up a comment!
On the next episode “I’m Alive and On Fire”:
“Alcide helps Sookie hunt for Eric; Marnie searches for guidance to break a spell; Bill discovers a common bond with the Bellefleurs; Jason begs for liberation from Hotshot; Sam penetrates Luna’s inner circle; Arlene sees the writing on the wall; Tommy returns to his roots.”
via ~ IMDb