Subscribe to The Scribe’s Desk via Email
- Wonder Woman Will Leave You Awestruck and Contemplative
- Watch This Epic Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer!
- An Excerpt from the YA Fantasy ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson
- Are You Afraid of Friday the 13th?
- If Vikings Can Kill Ragnar, Will They Kill Lagertha?
- Getting Ready for Patreon
- Are You Reading ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson on Wattpad Yet?
- Matthew on 3 Reasons Why Twilight Is So Popular
- Christiansen on How To Write an Outline for Your Story
- Mario Gersten on Inception & What Everyone Ought To Know About Tom Hardy
- NormanMap on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
- www.menorcadillo.net on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
Love Immortal by Kyra Dawson
For angels true love is eternal, everlasting, immortal.
1000 word flash fiction.
Your full service international naming agency.
Fast, experienced, affordable.
Worldwide trademark clearances.
The Power of Words
Affordable, fast, professional
SEO Copywriting, Ghostwriting,
SEO, Web Design & Content Marketing.
Let's Create Something Brighter!
Safari & Wildlife Jewelry. Africa outlines. Silver knot bracelets, earrings, pendants. Handmade in Africa. www.safarigold.com
European-based marketing communications.
Writing, advertising, PR, blogs, copywriting and editing.
Business, healthcare, expats, travel and consumer
Full social media marketing. Spain, UK and beyond.
Viggo Takes to The Road
Who doesn’t love a good Viggo Mortensen movie? I know I do. The Road opened last Friday starring Viggo, Charlize Theron, Robert Duvall, Guy Pearce and newbie Kodi Smit-McPhee. A strong cast to say the least for the Pulitzer Prize winning novel written by Cormac McCarthy. It is a story about survival in post apocalyptic America. A man and his son must journey across this devastated futuristic world, with only the love that binds them to keep them going. You can imagine that in a desolate climate, men will be pushed to the brink of decency and the heights of devotion. The motto of this movie is survival of the most willing to do whatever needs to be done, so don’t expect to see a civilized world. Civilization has no place here. The Road is being hailed as ‘epic’ and ‘tremendous’, and it definitely is stripped of the veneer of sophistication, leaving the audience nothing but raw and primitive man in a primal state. So far, The Road has most critics giving it the thumbs up. This movie could quite possibly garner an Oscar nomination for Viggo Mortensen, a very talented actor. What do you think about the slew of armageddon movies though? Scared yet?
Kyra DawsonBy day I'm at Brighter Scribe or blogging at The Scribe's Desk about fantasy, sci-fi, horror, mythology, movies, TV, music, books, humor and some other entertaining ish. I'm also a published author who enjoys random acts of writing, video gaming, the art of fangirlling, and indulging my Inner Perpetual Teenager diligently. I'm also a regular contributor at Cinelinx and am passionate about giving back to the community.