Subscribe to The Scribe’s Desk via Email
- Wonder Woman Will Leave You Awestruck and Contemplative
- Watch This Epic Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer!
- An Excerpt from the YA Fantasy ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson
- Are You Afraid of Friday the 13th?
- If Vikings Can Kill Ragnar, Will They Kill Lagertha?
- Getting Ready for Patreon
- Are You Reading ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson on Wattpad Yet?
- Matthew on 3 Reasons Why Twilight Is So Popular
- Christiansen on How To Write an Outline for Your Story
- Mario Gersten on Inception & What Everyone Ought To Know About Tom Hardy
- NormanMap on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
- www.menorcadillo.net on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
Love Immortal by Kyra Dawson
For angels true love is eternal, everlasting, immortal.
1000 word flash fiction.
Your full service international naming agency.
Fast, experienced, affordable.
Worldwide trademark clearances.
The Power of Words
Affordable, fast, professional
SEO Copywriting, Ghostwriting,
SEO, Web Design & Content Marketing.
Let's Create Something Brighter!
Safari & Wildlife Jewelry. Africa outlines. Silver knot bracelets, earrings, pendants. Handmade in Africa. www.safarigold.com
European-based marketing communications.
Writing, advertising, PR, blogs, copywriting and editing.
Business, healthcare, expats, travel and consumer
Full social media marketing. Spain, UK and beyond.
2010 Winter Olympics In Vancouver Is Daunting for the Film Industry
2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics Logo
The 2010 Winter Olympics is in full swing in Vancouver and everyone is caught up by the fever of Olympian sport. Well, not everyone. A lot of filming usually goes on in Vancouver, but not during the Winter Olympics. The film industry is daunted by the monster that is the Games, they know they can’t compete when it comes to precedence right now, and it would be difficult to navigate the city while the Olympic traffic fills Vancouver to bursting. Transportation is definitely a nightmare, and logistics would become an even more Herculean feat than it would be in a game free zone. Imagine if the film crew needed an umbrella, where would they find one? They’d probably have to pry it from the fingers of a tourist or spectator. A daunting task indeed. But, if you’re planning on working the Games into the show, maybe the Games don’t appear too daunting. Or, if you need shots of a big crowd, filming the sports crazed tourists flooding the streets of Vancouver until way past my bedtime is the perfect answer for all your crowd shot needs. Or, if you want to do a documentary on protesters protesting protesters, Vancouver during the 2010 Winter Olympics is the place to be! Go Team Canada! Wooohoo!
2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics Cauldron
~P.S.~ Look how close you can get to the Olympic Cauldron. Awesome. Only in Canada.
Kyra DawsonBy day I'm at Brighter Scribe or blogging at The Scribe's Desk about fantasy, sci-fi, horror, mythology, movies, TV, music, books, humor and some other entertaining ish. I'm also a published author who enjoys random acts of writing, video gaming, the art of fangirlling, and indulging my Inner Perpetual Teenager diligently. I'm also a regular contributor at Cinelinx and am passionate about giving back to the community.