Home Be Curious A Little Trivia For Ya Anne Rice’s The Witching Hour Is the Ultimate Movie Package!
Subscribe to The Scribe’s Desk via Email
- Wonder Woman Will Leave You Awestruck and Contemplative
- Watch This Epic Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer!
- An Excerpt from the YA Fantasy ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson
- Are You Afraid of Friday the 13th?
- If Vikings Can Kill Ragnar, Will They Kill Lagertha?
- Getting Ready for Patreon
- Are You Reading ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson on Wattpad Yet?
- Matthew on 3 Reasons Why Twilight Is So Popular
- Christiansen on How To Write an Outline for Your Story
- Mario Gersten on Inception & What Everyone Ought To Know About Tom Hardy
- NormanMap on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
- www.menorcadillo.net on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
Love Immortal by Kyra Dawson
For angels true love is eternal, everlasting, immortal.
1000 word flash fiction.
Your full service international naming agency.
Fast, experienced, affordable.
Worldwide trademark clearances.
The Power of Words
Affordable, fast, professional
SEO Copywriting, Ghostwriting,
SEO, Web Design & Content Marketing.
Let's Create Something Brighter!
Safari & Wildlife Jewelry. Africa outlines. Silver knot bracelets, earrings, pendants. Handmade in Africa. www.safarigold.com
European-based marketing communications.
Writing, advertising, PR, blogs, copywriting and editing.
Business, healthcare, expats, travel and consumer
Full social media marketing. Spain, UK and beyond.
Anne Rice’s The Witching Hour Is the Ultimate Movie Package!
The Witching Hour by Anne Rice
Now that Anne Rice has quit Christianity, can we hope for a film version of her #1 National Bestselling novel The Witching Hour? The Witching Hour is a feast of witches, the devil, and a secret society, so I definitely hope this spine tingling book will be made into a film!
A Paranormal Secret Society
A while back I heard somewhere that The Witching Hour was going to be made into a movie, or at the very least, a miniseries. There is even a script purportedly written by Anne Rice herself floating around out there. Needless to say, anticipation and excitement filled me at this prospect, but I have as of yet to see or hear anything more. What’s the hold up, I wonder? This book would be amazing to watch! This is not The Witching Hour of 1996 and addendum to The Craft with Robin Tunney and Neve Campbell. This is the book. The Witching Hour is written by the famously talented Anne Rice, the author of that little vampire tale about a wickedly jaded vampire named Lestat, and the vampire he created, the eternally tormented Louis. If you haven’t read either book, I suggest you read them. If you have read The Witching Hour, you know what I am talking about. For the Mayfair virgins out there, here’s a quick rundown. [Read the full story…]
Kyra DawsonBy day I'm at Brighter Scribe or blogging at The Scribe's Desk about fantasy, sci-fi, horror, mythology, movies, TV, music, books, humor and some other entertaining ish. I'm also a published author who enjoys random acts of writing, video gaming, the art of fangirlling, and indulging my Inner Perpetual Teenager diligently. I'm also a regular contributor at Cinelinx and am passionate about giving back to the community.