I just read that they’ve greenlighted another installment in the Twilight saga—TY Perez!—-due to the crazy turnout and fandemonium, and it isn’t even the end of opening weekend yet! Can I get a F-R-A-N-C-H-I-S-E? Didst thou have any doubt that this would be true? I so totally knew this would be the case. How can you not guess that there would be more screen time for the fangalicious crew from the pen of Stephenie Meyer? It’s simply a no brainer. I could totally smell it coming from a mile away! I knew it! I can’t wait!
Subscribe to The Scribe’s Desk via Email
- Wonder Woman Will Leave You Awestruck and Contemplative
- Watch This Epic Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer!
- An Excerpt from the YA Fantasy ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson
- Are You Afraid of Friday the 13th?
- If Vikings Can Kill Ragnar, Will They Kill Lagertha?
- Getting Ready for Patreon
- Are You Reading ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson on Wattpad Yet?
- Matthew on 3 Reasons Why Twilight Is So Popular
- Christiansen on How To Write an Outline for Your Story
- Mario Gersten on Inception & What Everyone Ought To Know About Tom Hardy
- NormanMap on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
- www.menorcadillo.net on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
Love Immortal by Kyra Dawson
For angels true love is eternal, everlasting, immortal.
1000 word flash fiction.
Your full service international naming agency.
Fast, experienced, affordable.
Worldwide trademark clearances.
The Power of Words
Affordable, fast, professional
SEO Copywriting, Ghostwriting,
SEO, Web Design & Content Marketing.
Let's Create Something Brighter!
Safari & Wildlife Jewelry. Africa outlines. Silver knot bracelets, earrings, pendants. Handmade in Africa. www.safarigold.com
European-based marketing communications.
Writing, advertising, PR, blogs, copywriting and editing.
Business, healthcare, expats, travel and consumer
Full social media marketing. Spain, UK and beyond.
I was on Yahoo and found your blog. Read a few of your other posts. Good work. I am looking forward to reading more from you in the future.
Thank you Tom for your comment. It's nice to hear from outside traffic!