Subscribe to The Scribe’s Desk via Email
- Wonder Woman Will Leave You Awestruck and Contemplative
- Watch This Epic Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer!
- An Excerpt from the YA Fantasy ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson
- Are You Afraid of Friday the 13th?
- If Vikings Can Kill Ragnar, Will They Kill Lagertha?
- Getting Ready for Patreon
- Are You Reading ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson on Wattpad Yet?
- Matthew on 3 Reasons Why Twilight Is So Popular
- Christiansen on How To Write an Outline for Your Story
- Mario Gersten on Inception & What Everyone Ought To Know About Tom Hardy
- NormanMap on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
- www.menorcadillo.net on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
Love Immortal by Kyra Dawson
For angels true love is eternal, everlasting, immortal.
1000 word flash fiction.
Your full service international naming agency.
Fast, experienced, affordable.
Worldwide trademark clearances.
The Power of Words
Affordable, fast, professional
SEO Copywriting, Ghostwriting,
SEO, Web Design & Content Marketing.
Let's Create Something Brighter!
Safari & Wildlife Jewelry. Africa outlines. Silver knot bracelets, earrings, pendants. Handmade in Africa. www.safarigold.com
European-based marketing communications.
Writing, advertising, PR, blogs, copywriting and editing.
Business, healthcare, expats, travel and consumer
Full social media marketing. Spain, UK and beyond.
Clash of the Titans Out on DVD Today!!
Clash of the Titans starring Sam Worthington
“Release the Kraken!” Oh, how I love it when Zeus says that. And yes, I have been accused of geekery every now and again, but believe me, there are far worse vices than love of mythology.
The Clash of the Titans reboot starring Sam Worthington as demigod Perseus, Liam Neeson as the mighty, philandering Zeus himself, Ralph “I love to play villains like Voldemort etc…” Fiennes as crusty old Hades, and last but not least, the gorgeous Gemma Arterton of Bond Girl fame as Io.
Blast from the past_Clash of the Titans 1981
I thoroughly enjoy men in skirts, and my DVD collection just would not be complete without the new and improved version of Clash of the Titans. I will place it right next to my old 1981 version. And for the record, I really enjoyed the remake. I thought it was slick and dazzling in all the right places. Despite the many nay sayers who liked to say, “BOO!”, I recommend it. You’ll learn a little about mythology if nothing else. And of course you’ll get to replay that line by Zeus, “Release the Kraken!” as many times as you want! Come on, admit it. You secretly love that line! I know I do!
Clash of the Titans is available practically everywhere today. Are you going to get a copy? Well, get Kraken! 😀
Kyra DawsonBy day I'm at Brighter Scribe or blogging at The Scribe's Desk about fantasy, sci-fi, horror, mythology, movies, TV, music, books, humor and some other entertaining ish. I'm also a published author who enjoys random acts of writing, video gaming, the art of fangirlling, and indulging my Inner Perpetual Teenager diligently. I'm also a regular contributor at Cinelinx and am passionate about giving back to the community.