Home Be Curious Colin Farrell Is a Vampire in Fright Night Remake
Subscribe to The Scribe’s Desk via Email
- Wonder Woman Will Leave You Awestruck and Contemplative
- Watch This Epic Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer!
- An Excerpt from the YA Fantasy ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson
- Are You Afraid of Friday the 13th?
- If Vikings Can Kill Ragnar, Will They Kill Lagertha?
- Getting Ready for Patreon
- Are You Reading ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson on Wattpad Yet?
- Matthew on 3 Reasons Why Twilight Is So Popular
- Christiansen on How To Write an Outline for Your Story
- Mario Gersten on Inception & What Everyone Ought To Know About Tom Hardy
- NormanMap on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
- www.menorcadillo.net on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
Love Immortal by Kyra Dawson
For angels true love is eternal, everlasting, immortal.
1000 word flash fiction.
Your full service international naming agency.
Fast, experienced, affordable.
Worldwide trademark clearances.
The Power of Words
Affordable, fast, professional
SEO Copywriting, Ghostwriting,
SEO, Web Design & Content Marketing.
Let's Create Something Brighter!
Safari & Wildlife Jewelry. Africa outlines. Silver knot bracelets, earrings, pendants. Handmade in Africa. www.safarigold.com
European-based marketing communications.
Writing, advertising, PR, blogs, copywriting and editing.
Business, healthcare, expats, travel and consumer
Full social media marketing. Spain, UK and beyond.
Colin Farrell Is a Vampire in Fright Night Remake
Colin Farrell has entered the land of the remake. He will play a vampire named Jerry in the 2011 DreamWorks remake of Fright Night. Now, I dig him as a vampire, but couldn’t they have come up with a cooler name than Jerry? I know the joke is he’s supposed to be an ordinary dude who just moved into the neighborhood, but come on! Jerry? Couldn’t he be a Josh or a Michael or a Gabriel even?
Also in the film is Anton Yelchin of Terminator Salvation and Star Trek fame as Charley. He’s the teenager with the slightly cooler name who just knows his new neighbor Jerry is a vampire.
The movie is being billed as a horror comedy and I think this movie will most likely be more fun than fright. I also think Colin Farrell as a sexy vampire is right on the money.
Fright Night hits theaters August 19th, same night as Jason Momoa’s Conan the Barbarian. Which film do you think will do better?
ΩPhoto Credit 1, Photo Credit 2, Photo Credit 3
Kyra DawsonBy day I'm at Brighter Scribe or blogging at The Scribe's Desk about fantasy, sci-fi, horror, mythology, movies, TV, music, books, humor and some other entertaining ish. I'm also a published author who enjoys random acts of writing, video gaming, the art of fangirlling, and indulging my Inner Perpetual Teenager diligently. I'm also a regular contributor at Cinelinx and am passionate about giving back to the community.