Yes, it’s sad, but true. Lindsay Lohan is going to jail. I feel bad for her, honestly, as a mom, I’d hoped she would have picked up her socks and cleaned up her act. Nobody wants to rejoice (usually) when it’s announced that somebody is trading in the stolen fur coats for not so lovely jailbird orange. I sure don’t. It’s very unfortunate and didn’t have to happen — or maybe it did. Maybe this was the only way she would wake up and realize she was throwing her young and “could be talented again” life away. Most likely LiLo won’t end up serving the full 90 days in the slammer. If she’s lucky, maybe she’ll get half that and some sort of community service. Who knows? However, based on the stunned reaction and futile ramblings of both Linds and her lawyer after the judges verdict, I can only deduce that no one expected that Miss Lohan would end up behind bars. Stay strong Lindsay. It’ll be tough while you’re serving your sentence, but in the end, hopefully it’s the wake up call you so desperately need.
Subscribe to The Scribe’s Desk via Email
- Wonder Woman Will Leave You Awestruck and Contemplative
- Watch This Epic Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer!
- An Excerpt from the YA Fantasy ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson
- Are You Afraid of Friday the 13th?
- If Vikings Can Kill Ragnar, Will They Kill Lagertha?
- Getting Ready for Patreon
- Are You Reading ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson on Wattpad Yet?
- Matthew on 3 Reasons Why Twilight Is So Popular
- Christiansen on How To Write an Outline for Your Story
- Mario Gersten on Inception & What Everyone Ought To Know About Tom Hardy
- NormanMap on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
- www.menorcadillo.net on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
Love Immortal by Kyra Dawson
For angels true love is eternal, everlasting, immortal.
1000 word flash fiction.
Your full service international naming agency.
Fast, experienced, affordable.
Worldwide trademark clearances.
The Power of Words
Affordable, fast, professional
SEO Copywriting, Ghostwriting,
SEO, Web Design & Content Marketing.
Let's Create Something Brighter!
Safari & Wildlife Jewelry. Africa outlines. Silver knot bracelets, earrings, pendants. Handmade in Africa. www.safarigold.com
European-based marketing communications.
Writing, advertising, PR, blogs, copywriting and editing.
Business, healthcare, expats, travel and consumer
Full social media marketing. Spain, UK and beyond.
I don't really keep current with news on "Lilo, but doesn' t she have a wild reputation, and been in trouble before??? I'm not surprised. I'm sure her jail experience- however long, or short- won't be the same as the average Joe's though. Hopefully she can get her act together.
I don't really keep current with news on “Lilo, but doesn' t she have a wild reputation, and been in trouble before??? I'm not surprised. I'm sure her jail experience- however long, or short- won't be the same as the average Joe's though. Hopefully she can get her act together.