Home Be Curious Did You Know? Who Else Thought Jude Law Was the Voice of Ironman’s Jarvis?
Subscribe to The Scribe’s Desk via Email
- Wonder Woman Will Leave You Awestruck and Contemplative
- Watch This Epic Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer!
- An Excerpt from the YA Fantasy ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson
- Are You Afraid of Friday the 13th?
- If Vikings Can Kill Ragnar, Will They Kill Lagertha?
- Getting Ready for Patreon
- Are You Reading ‘The Beautiful Forbidden’ by Kyra Dawson on Wattpad Yet?
- Matthew on 3 Reasons Why Twilight Is So Popular
- Christiansen on How To Write an Outline for Your Story
- Mario Gersten on Inception & What Everyone Ought To Know About Tom Hardy
- NormanMap on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
- www.menorcadillo.net on Wardrobe Wednesday: The Skinny on Raven Symone
Love Immortal by Kyra Dawson
For angels true love is eternal, everlasting, immortal.
1000 word flash fiction.
Your full service international naming agency.
Fast, experienced, affordable.
Worldwide trademark clearances.
The Power of Words
Affordable, fast, professional
SEO Copywriting, Ghostwriting,
SEO, Web Design & Content Marketing.
Let's Create Something Brighter!
Safari & Wildlife Jewelry. Africa outlines. Silver knot bracelets, earrings, pendants. Handmade in Africa. www.safarigold.com
European-based marketing communications.
Writing, advertising, PR, blogs, copywriting and editing.
Business, healthcare, expats, travel and consumer
Full social media marketing. Spain, UK and beyond.
Who Else Thought Jude Law Was the Voice of Ironman’s Jarvis?
Paul Bettany is Jarvis.
I thought it was Jude Law who played the voice of Jarvis, Tony Stark’s super computer, but it was actually Paul Bettany. Did you get confused too? Then like me, did you get stumped as to who was speaking for Jarvis too? Shameful for me since I’m a big fan of Paul Bettany (The Young Victoria).
Brain freezes are just unacceptable when it comes to movie trivia. I mean, what if that had happened in a high stakes game of the “Never-Ending Movie Quiz“? Speaking of the libidinous Lothario
Jude Law is not Jarvis.
Jude Law, you can see him in Sherlock Holmes with the quintessential Robert Downey Jr. Hollywood is funny like that.
I’m looking forward to Ironman 2. Are you?
Kyra DawsonBy day I'm at Brighter Scribe or blogging at The Scribe's Desk about fantasy, sci-fi, horror, mythology, movies, TV, music, books, humor and some other entertaining ish. I'm also a published author who enjoys random acts of writing, video gaming, the art of fangirlling, and indulging my Inner Perpetual Teenager diligently. I'm also a regular contributor at Cinelinx and am passionate about giving back to the community.